IAC designs and builds portable and skid-mounted, re-locatable pneumatic transfer systems for vacuum, pressure, or combination vacuum / pressure applications - with “neighborhood friendly” as the goal.
Each system is custom designed for the specific application and available up to 20 psi. Typical applications include rail unloading, silo reject, and central vacuum systems.
The 15 psi combination vacuum / pressure system shown here would be useful for plastic, pellets, or powder products and features the following items (drawing numbered above):
- Pulse-Jet Vacuum Filter Receiver
- 15 psi PD Blower Package with Inlet and Discharge Silencers
- Pressure Product Convey Line to Storage
- Skidded, Unitary Base
- Rotary Airlock Drive Package
- Rotary Airlock Valve
- Sound Enclosure with Ventilation Fan
- Air-to-Air Heat Exchanger
- Air Compressor for Filter-Receiver Cleaning
- Filter-Receiver Pulse-Jet Cleaning Controls
- High Level Indicator
- Inline Vacuum Filter
- Vacuum Relief Valve