CHOOSING THE PERFECT VALVE FOR YOUR APPLICATION AND NEED IS AN IAC SPECIALITY!
Our design team and project engineers have many years of application experience designing material handling systems. This allows us to help you by knowing which slide-gate or valve is exactly right for your application.
Do you need an exact-fit replacement or an upgrade for improved performance? Either way, you can rely on the IAC team for the right valve recommendation.
If you`re in a hurry, popular size valves with popular options are typically in-stock or are available on a quick-ship basis.
IAC`s OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) buying power makes our prices extremely competitive, so you can have confidence in knowing that you`re paying the right price AND that your order is being processed by material handling specialists.
Available with the following standard designs and options:
- Standard Atmospheric (Gravity Flow) or Pressure (Pneumatic Conveying) Designs
- Manual, Pneumatic, or Electric Actuation
- Aluminum, Carbon Steel, or Stainless Steel Construction
- High Temperature or High Pressure Clearances
- Quick Disassembly Features for Frequent Cleaning
- Food Grade (Stainless Steel) Construction
Let us help you with the right valve for your system!
Bulk Material Valves
Diverter Valves/Fill Pass Valves
Gravity Diverter Valves
Pressure Relief Valves
Roller Gate Valves
Rotary Airlock Valve
Slide Gate Valves