Dust Collectors / Baghouses
IAC offers a wide variety of IAC baghouses to select from for your project needs – from our new M-Pulse long bag, energy efficient, medium pulse pressure baghouse, to our traditional Baumco reverse air baghouse, to our traditional pulse jet collector line or pulse jet bin vent options.
We can handle particulate collection for your process gas or nuisance/fugitive dust requirements in any air flow range – from 200 to 2,000,000 cfm – and help you select and install the correct equipment for acid gas control and heavy metal abatement as well.
IAC`s specialty in pneumatic conveying, material transfer and material storage systems also makes them the perfect “total system” partner for your project. We can design your dust collection equipment and your collected product convey, recycling, or disposal systems.
If you need assistance in Project Management, Field Erection, or Field Service, you can also rely on IAC`s Adelphi division for a total turnkey solution.
- M-Pulse – Large Process Gas Volume, Pulse Pressure Pulse Jet Cleaning, 6 to 8 Meter Long Filter Bags
- Shop Built Modular Pulse-Jet Baghouse – High Gas Volume for Process Gas Applications
- Pulse Jet – Low to Medium Air Volume High Pressure Pulse Jet Cleaning
- Ceramic High Temperature Pulse Jet Filters
- Filter Receivers – High Pressure and Vacuum Design Product Receivers
- Bin Vent – High Pressure Pulse Jet Cleaning Vent Filters