IAC’s Sound Enclosures are designed for PD blowers, compressors, fans, etc. They are completely free-standing and constructed of heavy gauge aluminum for corrosion resistance, weight savings and strength. Removable side panels or hinged doors fastened with quick release knobs provide immediate access to equipment. Sound attenuating acoustic lining typically lowers 3’ sound level to 15-22 dBA (actual attenuation level depends on final equipment configuration).
Standard Features Include:
- Heavy Aluminum Construction – Corrosion Resistant – Lightweight – Strong as Steel
- Ships assembled. Fits over existing equipment. Floor mounting holes in frame.
- Four hinged doors or removable side panels on two sides for maintenance/ service
- Quick release hand knobs provide for easy removal of doors/side panels
- Vent fan provides 400 cfm airflow for thermal protection (larger fans avail able)
- 2 3/4” polyurethane acoustical absorption material throughout inside of unit
- Sound attenuation to 15 – 22 dBA (attenuation dependent upon actual equipment)
- Model 001: 42” wide x 66” long x 72” tall (custom sizes available)
- Model 002: 48” wide x 84” long x 78” tall (custom sizes available)
- Model 003: 48” wide x 84” long x 101” tall (custom sizes available)
- Model 004: 54” wide x 108” long x 102” tall (custom sizes available)
- Model 005: 54” wide x 114” long x 110” tall (custom sizes available)
Optional Features Include:
Custom dimensions; higher capacity cooling fans; powder coated finishes; internal lighting kits; viewing ports; other unique customer or project requirements possible.
For Application & Design assistance from an IAC engineer or for a price & delivery quote REGARDING parts and/or equipment call 1-800-334-7431.
|Sound Enclosure||2.2 MiB||36|
|Sound Enclosure - PD Blowers, Fans And Compressors||2.2 MiB||35|