Are emissions from worn-out bags a never-ending problem?
Are partially blinded bags affecting air cfm through-put?
Are dirty bag change-outs causing a morale problem?
Do your filters still leak after change-outs?
IAC’s service crews can come into your plant and perform your next filter bag change-out at your convenience. IAC guarantees a “clean stack” or we keep coming back until it’s fixed!
IAC’s MSHA trained crews are baghouse specialists. In addition to providing experienced, cost-effective bag / cage replacement, IAC crews perform the following 10-point program with every bag change:
1. Inspect the existing cages for corrosion / deterioration and any needed replacement.
2. Inspect the knock-down / baffle plate for wear and any needed repair.
3. Inspect the tubesheet / cellplates and casing for metal fatigue and corrosion.
4. Inspect the door seals for leakage and any required repair.
5. Inspect the cleaning mechanism and controls, identifying components in need of repair or replacement.
6. Inspect the hopper for buildup and make sure dust is free-flowing.
7. Inspect the fines removal / material handling equipment to make sure it is performing correctly (screws,
8. Inspect air moving equipment for wear / vibration (fans, motors).
10. Provide a written service report documenting our findings.
IAC is proud of the work we perform. Call an IAC Sales Engineer to discuss your change-out service needs. Click here for more literature to help you in maintaining and servicing your Fabric Filter Dust Collectors.