IAC has a full line of Filtration Baghouses, Bin Vents, Filter Receivers and Process “M”-Pulse Baghouse for your air pollution control needs. Our experienced engineers are on hand to custom design any unit that’s perfect for your application.
IAC stocks complete bin vent filters in popular sizes, along with clean-air plenums and tubesheets to speed delivery for custom orders under our “Quick-Ship” program. Standard top entry or side entry filters carry as much as 2,000 ft2 of cloth. For round units, refer to our “Filter Receivers” literature on our web site page. IAC can also fabricate a round filter/receiver without collecting hopper to function as a bin vent.
Keep in mind that IAC custom builds baghouses to filter up to 150,000 acfm - so no size bin vent or collector, with or without a hopper, is too large or too small for our engineering staff. If a standard size bin vent won’t work for your application, let us know, and we’ll be glad to bid on a custom unit for you.
Stainless applications (including food grade) are also available...and even single bag designs for extremely low volume applications.
Standard product designs carry up to 4500 ft2 of cloth area, and you can select from either side-bag removal units or top-bag removal units with Davit arms, walk-in plenums, or removable top doors. Stainless applications (including food grade) are available.
If a standard IAC Filter Receiver won’t meet your needs, IAC’s project, design, and application engineers have a combined experience of over 200 years in pneumatic handling and dust collection. They will be glad to design a custom unit for you. Close proximity to our manufacturing facility means we can keep an eye on your special order.
“M”-PULSE BAGHOUSE (Medium Pressure Technology for Process Dust Collectors)
IAC’s long-bag, “M”-Pulse, medium-phase pressure baghouse:
- Improves collection efficiency
- Conserves energy; less energy required than the standard pulse jet
- Less wear & tear on bags = longer bag life
- Reduces the maintenance associated with traditional high pressure pulse-jet baghouses or traditional reverse air collectors
- Modular designs to 1,000,000 acfm
- Modular design for simplified future expansion
- Lower system pressure drops = more production with less total energy consumption
- Weather enclosure for simplified maintenance
- Turn-key installation service available
- ESP conversions available