GR-II Maxima Rotary Paddle
The Diaphragm Switch is a reliable point level detection for bulk solids including powder, pellets, and granular materials used in bins, silos, chutes and conveyors which can be used with a material density from 2 lbs./cu. ft. to over 100 lbs./cu. ft.
- Fail-Safe circuitry eliminates spills and process shortages from power failures, motor or gear failures.
- Visual LED indicates sensor status: uncovered, covered and fault conditions
- Normal and fault status contact
- De-energizing motor for extended operation life
- Three bearing drive shaft assembly reduces wear and increases reliability
- Internal, bi-directional clutch
- Multiple voltages
- Interchangeable with other rotary units