CDC Compliant 24/7 Plant Support
Our diverse and talented teams have extensive experience in areas such as Maintenance Services, Inspections, Engineering and Professional Trades. IAC’s Personnel are fully committed to providing 24/7 support in maintenance and operational assistance with our Immediate Response & Emergency Service Crews available any time of day and hour.
Baghouse Services Team – The IAC Blue Crew
IAC’s Baghouse Maintenance and Field Services Crew, the IAC Blue Crew, service all dust collection designs, brands and sizes. All IAC crews supply their own support facilities and are able to work independently when necessary providing daily CDC Compliance Certifications. Safety is of the utmost importance to IAC and all Maintenance Crews are OSHA and MSHA certified with fully staffed teams and crew leaders nationwide, ready for immediate response.
IAC Baghouse Maintenance and Support Teams are here to provide solutions to all of your facility’s maintenance needs, including Safety of Your Personnel, Inexperienced Staff and Time Limitations, Compliance Issues and Help to Decrease Production Downtimes.
IAC’s Blue Crew Maintenance Personnel Can Provide the Following Services:
• Virtual Technical Support and Troubleshooting
• Dust Collection and Complete Equipment Inspections
• Maintenance Support, Including Onsite Fabrication
• Mechanical Inspections and Repairs
• New Equipment Installation
• Filter Bag Change-Outs
• Optimization Services
• Training Seminars
• Equipment Conversions
• Parts Supply including Installation
• Dry Sorbent Injection (DSI) Solutions
IAC is also augmenting our Plant Support Services with the assistance of industry expert, John Kline, who will assist in troubleshooting in Production, Process, and Environmental Emission Issues.
IAC’s Consulting Services Include the Following:
• Production Audits
• Energy Audits
• Debottlenecking Studies
• CO2 Reduction Mapping
• Volatile Compounds and Build-Ups
• Refractory Failure Analysis
• Clinker Reactivity Studies
• Specific Equipment Capacity and Efficiency Investigations
• Heat Consumption Evaluations and Recommendations
• Power Consumption Evaluations and Recommendations
• In Leakage Studies and Elimination
• CO & CO2 Emissions Reductions
• NOx Reductions and SNCR Optimization
• SOx Reductions and DAA / DSI Optimization
• Mercury Reductions and ACI Optimization
• Organics Reduction
• Dioxins / Furans Reductions
IAC is your Leading Process Equipment Supplier. Contact Our Support Teams On Our 24/7 Hotline at 913-384-5511.