IAC provides a challenging and rewarding environment where individuals can gain experience from industry leaders, and innovate in an exciting field. If you are ready to join our winning team, contact us today!
Job Description: The Business Development Representative is responsible for the front line of new customer identification and acquisition. The Business Development Representative works within a team of professionals to seek new customers. This role qualifies leads for Sales and follows up on marketing campaigns.
The Business Development Representative is a dynamic, outgoing professional that will work will work with marketing, aftermarket parts sales, field services and engineered systems sales groups. The self-motivated individual will quickly become familiar with a wide range of call “scripts” on EPC capabilities, industrial equipment, replacement parts, and field services for promotion in the industrial market place.
Responsibilities include conducting targeted, business-to-business outbound phone prospecting calls, receive inbound new customer qualification calls, appointment setting and conducting conversations via online webchat. To be a successful Business Development Representative, you should be customer focused, detail oriented and efficient. Compensation is based on prior experience.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Handling of incoming (Code A’s), outgoing phone calls, and online webchats in a professional, efficient, and timely manner.
• Identify customer’s needs, clarify information, research companies, and provide complete details of qualified leads to sales and or management for follow-up.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Motivated, results driven self-starter
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Experience in handling inbound and outbound new business phone calls and online webchats in a professional, efficient, and timely manner
• Prospect follow-up calls to gauge prospects potential for new IAC business.
• Proven successes in developing new business leads via effective outbound calling efforts.
• Understanding and striving to meet or exceed department metrics while provided excellent consistent customer service to prospects.
• Experience in building trust with customers.
• Ability to adapt to changing business and market requirements.
• Strong organizational skills; ability and willingness to do whatever is required to meet weekly and monthly metrics set by management.
• Engage in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information.
• Experience with CRM Database data utilization and data entry including but not limited to:
– entering all call notes
– determine by research which accounts to contact
– setting up reminders
– tagging accounts appropriately plus any other assignments by management
• Experience in industrial or manufacturing sectors
• 5 years in outbound business development environment
• Extensive knowledge of CRM systems
• Bilingual, English/Spanish
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Business Development Representative Application.