IAC provides a challenging and rewarding environment where individuals can gain experience from industry leaders, and innovate in an exciting field. If you are ready to join our winning team, contact us today!
Job Title: Business Development Call Center Manager
Type: Full Time
Location: Mission, KS
Reporting to: Vice President of Marketing
Experience: 5-10 years
Job Purpose: Responsible for leading a team of B2B industrial Business Development Center (BDC) representatives who communicate with customers and prospects via calls, email or as assigned. This position ensures your team grows the business through identifying and qualifying new customers as well as increasing business from existing customers across a number of sales areas including parts, engineering, construction, and service.
The Business Development Call Center Manager is responsible for leading a team of outbound calling representatives who qualify new leads as well as nurture existing leads for growth. Leadership skills and deliverables include coaching, establishing priorities, recognizing and holding people accountable for delivering performance and productivity metrics. This leader will work closely with senior management to establish business metrics and representative performance objectives that drive delivery of company goals.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 5-10 year record of success and work experience sales or marketing, at least three of which must be in a call center outbound B2B sales environment.
- BS/MS degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field
- Demonstrated success in working with sales leadership and teams to develop priorities, requirements, metrics, and sales planning and support.
- Ability to use reports, database tools, and other market intelligence to set priorities necessary to support business objectives
- Previous call center management experience with a proven track record of success
- Fostering a collaborative, inclusive work environment
- Leading, motivating and developing a call center team to deliver exceptional results in a fast-paced, ever-transforming environment
- Ability to develop and manage to the KPI’s necessary to achieve desired results
- Monitor daily productivity reports, insuring that staff meet their required key performance indicators
- Performing consistent and timely coaching in an organized and well documented manner including various inbound and outbound programs, proper techniques, policies, regulations, and best practices
- Analyzing data and leveraging tools that provide actionable insights that drive performance, productivity, and optimal efficiency
- Expertise with CRM and other similar sales and marketing tools
- Ability to communicate across the company and at all levels
- Prioritizing a customer first attitude to deliver best in class experiences
- Direct and schedule the work of the call center representatives
- Ability to establish rapport and build relationships to ensure repeat customers
- Ability recruit, retain and grow high performing employees
- Strong multi-tasking and organization skills
- Ability to report, interpret and act on tracking data
- Experience in a B2B environment
- Experience in industrial or manufacturing sectors
- Experience with direct email marketing and associated tools (example: Constant Contact)
- Experience in database structure and segmentation
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title Business Development Call Center Manager Application.
Job Description: The Business Development Representative is responsible for the front line of new customer identification and acquisition. The Business Development Representative works within a team of professionals to seek new customers. This role qualifies leads for Sales and follows up on marketing campaigns.
The Business Development Representative is a dynamic, outgoing professional that will work will work with marketing, aftermarket parts sales, field services and engineered systems sales groups. The self-motivated individual will quickly become familiar with a wide range of call “scripts” on EPC capabilities, industrial equipment, replacement parts, and field services for promotion in the industrial market place.
Responsibilities include conducting targeted, business-to-business outbound phone prospecting calls, receive inbound new customer qualification calls, appointment setting and conducting conversations via online webchat. To be a successful Business Development Representative, you should be customer focused, detail oriented and efficient. Compensation is based on prior experience.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Handling of incoming (Code A’s), outgoing phone calls, and online webchats in a professional, efficient, and timely manner.
• Identify customer’s needs, clarify information, research companies, and provide complete details of qualified leads to sales and or management for follow-up.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Motivated, results driven self-starter
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Experience in handling inbound and outbound new business phone calls and online webchats in a professional, efficient, and timely manner
• Prospect follow-up calls to gauge prospects potential for new IAC business.
• Proven successes in developing new business leads via effective outbound calling efforts.
• Understanding and striving to meet or exceed department metrics while provided excellent consistent customer service to prospects.
• Experience in building trust with customers.
• Ability to adapt to changing business and market requirements.
• Strong organizational skills; ability and willingness to do whatever is required to meet weekly and monthly metrics set by management.
• Engage in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information.
• Experience with CRM Database data utilization and data entry including but not limited to:
– entering all call notes
– determine by research which accounts to contact
– setting up reminders
– tagging accounts appropriately plus any other assignments by management
• Experience in industrial or manufacturing sectors
• 5 years in outbound business development environment
• Extensive knowledge of CRM systems
• Bilingual, English/Spanish
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the title Business Development Representative Application.