IAC provides a challenging and rewarding environment where individuals can gain experience from industry leaders, and innovate in an exciting field. If you are ready to join our winning team, contact us today!
Complete mechanical design of Dust Collection, Pneumatic Conveying, and Material Handling Equipment and Parts.
- Complete General Arrangement and Fabrication drawings for all B projects orders.
- Complete document release transmittals to Customers and Fabrication shops for all B projects orders.
- Complete Fabrication drawings as required for parts orders.
- Complete Sales Drawings as required for B project proposals.
- Provide real-time support for issues which arise during construction.
- Modify designs based on cost and manufacturing capabilities
- Organize, develop, and maintain drawings and bills of materials.
- Coordinate with project management and parts purchasing to ensure compliance with project schedule.
- Interact with other IAC departments, customers and suppliers as required for technical support of the business.
- Associates degree in CAD Design (or equivalent work experience).
- AutoCAD experience required. 3D experience including Inventor and Solidworks strongly preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Broad technical experience in air pollution control, including fabric filter, and material transport systems a plus.
- Project Management experience a plus.
- Experience with MS Office Suite products.
- Excellent verbal, written, technical, conceptual and organizational skills.
Apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
For over 30 years Industrial Accessories Company has been designing, fabricating, installing, and maintaining dust collection and pneumatic conveying systems as well as providing over 55,000 direct OEM replacement parts and accessories. For more information visit our web site at www.iac-intl.com.
IAC encourages excellence, seeks out and rewards individual contributions, and provides opportunities for personal and professional development. In addition, IAC offers its employees a complete benefits package.
IAC is an equal opportunity employer. We consider candidates regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, and encourage minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply.