IAC OEM Manufacturing and Metal Fabrication
Let’s Build Something Incredible!
IAC’s OEM equipment is manufactured in the Midwest’s largest metal fabrication facility which is ISO 9001:2015 certified. Centrally located in the United States near IAC’s corporate headquarters in the Kansas City suburbs, the facility is logistically ideal for shipping across North America.
With more than 450,000 combined square feet of production space, including oversize fabrication bays up to 40′ x 125′ x 25′, IAC’s primary metal fabrication facility is equipped with the latest technology and equipment to insure the highest levels of quality and durability with rapid, on time delivery.
IAC’s Metal Fabrication Facility has Three Critical Areas
- Our precision machinists, welders, and fabricators specialize in all types of metal products including steel, alloy steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, copper, and plastics.
- From small to large, our highly experienced assembly teams are experts at ensuring the components fit precisely, and the finished system works right on your job site.
- After SSPC surface preparation, the most durable paints, industrial enamels, epoxy coatings, or powder coats are applied to all sizes and types of metal. From blasting to oven curing, IAC can finish your equipment to your custom spec.
Certifications and Control Systems
IAC’s metal fabrication team employs numerous skilled craftsmen including drafters and designers, programmers, machinists, assembly technicians, 85+ certified welders and weld inspectors, quality technicians, and a full staff of support personnel. Each employee is trained to participate in valued added activities that result in a high level of both customer and employee satisfaction.
- ISO 9001:2015 QM
- AWS (American Welding Society) Certified Welders
- CWB (Canadian Welding Bureau) Certified Welders
- Full Time QC Inspectors
- Complete traceability of material certifications and labor
- Multiple Romer CMM QC inspection arms
- Multiple Virtek flat material scanners
IAC Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM)
Contact IAC for your capital equipment needs including:
- APC, Baghouse, and Nuisance Dust Control Systems
- Pneumatic Conveying Systems
- Bulk Material Storage Tanks and Silos
- Structural Steel
- Industrial Rotary Dryers
- DSI systems
The metal fabrication facility works seamlessly with IAC’s engineering department, and Adelphi’s construction crews, to insure the proper specifications and functionality for a seamless turnkey installation. Drafting capabilities include the utilization of:
- AutoCAD 2D
- Inventor 3D
- Solid Edge 3D
- Solid Works 3D
Fabrication and Manufacturing Equipment Includes:
- 3 – 4000 Watt CO2 Laser Cutters
- 2 – Automated Material Handling Towers
- Single Shelf Automated System
- 4000 Watt Fiber Optic Laser
- 6000 Watt Fiber Optic Laser
- 1 – Hi-def Plasma & Oxy Fuel Cutting Table
- 1 – CNC Turret Punch Press – 35-ton Capacity
- 10 – CNC Press Brake – 240-ton Capacity
- 3 – Plate Roll
- 6 – Cutoff Saw (Horizontal & Vertical)
- 3 – Hydraulic Ironworker
- 1 – CNC Structural Drilling Line
- 7 – CNC Vertical Milling Machines
- 3 – CNC Lathe Machines
- 1 – Automated Steel Shot Blast System
- 3 – Batch Blast Booth
- 4 – Liquid Paint Booth
- 4 – Powder Coat Lines
- 2 – Fully Automated Lines with 5-stage Wash
- 2 – Batch Booth and Oven
- 85 – Weld Machines – MIG, TIG, ARC – Certified All Positions
- 3 – Robotic Weld Systems
- 25 – Overhead Hoists – Max 20 ton
- Misc. Fabrication Equipment – Structural Rolling, Spot Welding, Fasteners
- Other Services – Galvanizing, Zinc Platting, Specialty Machining Processes