Structural Steel Fabrication
IAC has a large number of the highest quality fabrication facilities in the United States with over 200,000 sq. ft. of fabrication.
- Light through heavy structural: columns, beams, platforms, silos, stacks and much more!
- Miscellaneous Steel: stairs, ladders, grating, decking and handrails
- Custom Fabrication: All types
- Plate Rolling: capacity to 1/2” x 10′
Our fully certified staff of professionals can design and fabricate for your needs. Fill out the form below to request a quote on your next project.
Within our vast number of facilities, steel fabrication is used and developed for a number of purposes. Many of our customers and partners have used our shop capacity to build related project equipment, allowing them to keep the source of supply and responsibility at one location and with one company.
Our facilities are fully capable of producing all grades, thickness, and gauges for steel applications. The grades of steel IAC develops include: galvanized steel, stainless steel, cold-rolled stell, and carbon steel. IAC’s steel fabrication is utilized with state of the art equipment to meet the most stringent codes and certifications relevant to any steel fabrication industry. From the stacks to the ductwork, let us handle your steel fabrication projects.
State of the Art Fabrication Equipment
- Beam line band saw, Ocean Terminator by Hydro-mech, 18” x 42” beam capacity with 60’-0 in and out conveyor with measuring device
- Beam line, Ocean Avenger by Peddinghaus, 40” x 40” x60’-0 material capacity, 2” drill capacity
- ESAB Plasma Model GXM 12000, Autopath with two hypotherm HT400 plasma units, two oxy-fuel torches, 10’-0 x 20’ water table, 1” thick capacity-plasma, 12” thick capacity oxy-fuel
- Peddinghaus ADCPS 645 m angle master with 40’-0 in and 30’-0 out, conveyors and mark master marking
- Plate shear – Amada H30B 1/2” x 10’-0 capacity
- Accupress brake press, 12’-0, 175 ton
- Wysong brake press, 12’-0, 250 ton, DNC 90 control
- Plate roll – SIHR IMCAR 15/5, 10’-0x 1/2” capacity
- Iron worker – Peddinghaus 1050, rated 105 tons, throat capacity 10”
- Iron worker – Peddinghaus 80/110 rated 110 tons, throat capacity 20”
- Whiting 10 ton 80’-0 bridge crane, 25’-6’ lift
- Whiting 15 ton bridge crane, 19’-0 lift
- Material preparation available, SPI through SP6
- Material coating, paint and galvanized
Handrail Department included:
- Baileigh automatic cold saw
- Baileigh pipe and tube bender
- Baileigh pipe coper
- Dayton 3/4 x 17 drill press
- Dayton 7 x 12 band saw
Industry Certified Professionals
At IAC we strive to be the best at what we do. That’s why we make sure our professionals are knowledgeable and certified with industry standards. With 30 years of industrial steel fabrication experience, you can’t go wrong choosing IAC.