The unit is installed through the wall of the vessel, so that the paddle protrudes inside the vessel. A small electric motor drives a paddle which rotates freely in the absence of material.
- Twist On/Off Cover – No More Bolts!
- Motor Shuts Off When Paddle Is Impeded
- Significantly Extends Motor Life
- Reduces Maintenance Costs
- Wiring Access – 2 Conduit Entrances
- Competitive Price Makes Monitor Your Best Value
- Three Bearing Design With Sealed Bearings Last Longer
- Built-In Slip Clutch Extends Life
- Hazardous Location Approvals Available
- Unique Low Voltage DC Design Available
- Standard Units Rated to 300°F (149°C)
- Hi-Temp Models Rated to 750°F (399°C)