TOPP Series – Total Optimized Plant Performance, Presented by IAC Special Ops
* This event has been postponed. Please watch for a new date announcement. Thank you!
People + Technology = Output
Join IAC and fellow Frac Sand Plant management professionals on Thursday, October 24th, for an evening of learning industry best practices and networking at one of West Texas’s most unique venues – the Petroleum Museum’s Auditorium & Chaparral Race Car Gallery.
IAC invites you to a comprehensive series designed to maximize your plant output by reducing downtime
With 45 frac sand plants commissioned, and over 30 years of experience engineering innovative material handling components and equipment such as our patented dual feed rotary dryer/cooler, IAC has an extensive knowledge base on how to transform frac sand plant operations from survival mode to optimized maximum output mode. We want to share our knowledge with you, and learn from you, in a relaxed and friendly environment.
Who Should Attend?
- Engineering Managers
- Operations Managers
- Plant Managers
- Logistics Managers
- Safety Managers
- Control Engineers
* This event has been postponed. We will send a new invitation when the new date is announced.
Join us for a presentation on best practices for Frac Sand Plant maintenance followed by round table focus group activities, open discussion, and networking. You’ll have a chance during sign-up to let us know what maintenance and plant topics are of most interest to you.
- 6:00 to 7:00: Check In & Networking - Appetizers & Drinks
- 7:00 to 7:45: Seminar 1 - Maintenance of Frac Sand Plants
- 7:45 to 8:15: Break – Open Bar
- 8:15 to 9:00: Seminar 2 - Presenter lead round table focus group activity
- 9:00: Open Discussion & Networking
Are you ready to get optimized?
Location: Permian Basin Petroleum Museum Auditorium and Chaparral Race Car Gallery
Address: 1500 Interstate 20 West, Midland, TX 79701 (EXIT 136, North Service road)
Contact: Morgan Maloney, IAC Marketing Specialist
PH: 913-384-5511 or 800-334-7431